• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tyson, the animal behind the man...

As a fighter, Mike Tyson is quite simply the most scary man i have ever seen... But what i consider makes him scarier is that he is a man with lethal training who has been convicted of both beating and raping women.

Tyson's fighting ability is beyond dispute, in his prime he was unstoppable - but should someone like this even have been allowed to regain his fighting licence... Boxing is meant to be the "Sport of Gentlemen", i don't think Tyson has an ounce of chivalry in his entire body and quite siomply i hate him as a person... I still admire him as a boxer however...

What are your thoughts on this?

Rick :karate: :up:

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

Just Kick Them, They'll Understand...

-TBK

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Im going to agree. But in a way that's just his gimmick, his character makes him stand out in boxing. Kind of like Dennis Rodman stuck out in Basketball. Lennox is a true gentleman and everything a champ should be. He went out on top. Tyson will be lucky to go out on the dirt bottom, if not dead.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

Yeah for sure... It sounds mean but i hope someone really hurts him one day - i'd love to see that.

I guess it really is his gimmick isn't it... Ah well.

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

-TBK

with the shits hes pulled he shouldnt be allowed to fight, or even live outside of bars.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

Tyson is overhyped, overplayed, and a *.

At his height he was forcefed opponents, he was the shining star in a depleted heavy weight ranks, and had no control.

The man is completely insane. literally, clinically, legally.

He cant focus the thoughts in his pee sized brain long enough to make a coherent decision, whether its regarding fighting or life.

He has been dragged kicking and screaming through his entire career, and has nothing to show for it but 35 million dollars in debt, and highlight reel that looks like a ripleys believe it or not episode.

At the most he was a hard hitter with the ability to freeze opponents in fear of his power.

At worst he was a puppet dangled around to amuse a few people and make a few people other then himself rich.

great fighter? No.

able to do anything other then box subpar opponents? No

Have to disagree on the sub-par opponents man - he was against some quality fighters in his time back in the 80's. He was fast, strong, and deadly... The problem is as u said, he has a pea sized bain, and thus can't distinguish between the ring and life.

-TBK

I am not a big fan of Tyson,He's to undisciplined in my view.He may be strong,he may be good but he is immature.Like when he bit off a piece of hollyfields ear,or when he got into a fight while his soon to be opponent was having a interview,or when he always gets into a fight.

His punch is like a car hitting you at 10 mph..i still wouldnt mess with him if i was intoxicated or had 5 more guys backing me up.

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

ummm name 1 quality opponent he fought

that didnt have other problems going on at the time.

the heavy weight ranks have been so deplete of real talent for so long that most boxers who can handle a punch can do the distance in most fights, with minimal training adn only an above average defense.

Let me get back to u when i check my tyson dvd...

-TBK