• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Actively training? Poll

How many people in this forum are actually ACTIVELY involved in the MA's RIGHT NOW:  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How many people in this forum are actually ACTIVELY involved in the MA's RIGHT NOW:

• I am currently training at a dojo several times a week
    • I train once a week, or when I get a chance
    • I trained a LONG time ago, but don't right now
    • I never trained in MA's before, but want to
    • I just lift weights and don't care much to train in the MA's

It appears that there is a small percentage of people who post here that are not actually involved in MA's, but were at one point in another, etc. Just curious:

Mixed Martial Artist

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, the martial arts and physical fitness have been a way of life since Im 7 (1973)......I just cant sit around doing nothing, so I train everyday.....its just like breathing.....I simply cant stop, and dont want to.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

I put down the first one, training several times a week at a dojo, but i think my home will have to count as my dojo - since i haven't found anywhere here that i enjoy training at i train myself, with some training buddies with MA experience. I lift weights and mainly box now.

Rick :karate: :up:

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

Just Kick Them, They'll Understand...

-TBK

uh..i go everyday..well i try to if i can get a ride to my dojo.But currently i am not involved with my dojo until we get our second car..i wish i could drive..then i could go everyday :[

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

hm..on sumdays i dont have a ride..but id say around 20ish days a month,i try to stay dedicated,and i boost up my dedication by watching action movies and sparring.

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

Man, action movies get u so motivated don't they! u just wanna go and be the good guy who gets the girl... Most action movies set a standard for how a good guy should be, and many young kids wanna be just like their favourite action hero... I still wanna be like the green power ranger... hahaha.

Rick :karate: :up:

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

Just Kick Them, They'll Understand...

-TBK