• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey everybody...

Rick

Hey guys i'm new to the forums.

Wow, there are a lot of members here, are there any of the original members still here? like the first 200?

I'm a bit of an old hand at martial arts. I'm 21, Ausy, and i've been training since i was a little fella.

It's good to be here.

Rick :karate: :up:

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

Just Kick Them, They'll Understand...

-TBK

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome. :)

It is the nature of Internet communities that most people move on eventually and most accounts just aren't active or active for very long. From the first 200 users, I count 6 that visited in the last month. :)

Hello, welcome to KF!

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

Thanks peoples... Yeah people do move on a lot in these internet communities - i'm just interested in that sort of thing, whether or not people stay in one spot on the internet. I reckon it kinda reflects their lives - even though anyone can sit down in front of a computer and go to a site on the net. I've just found that a lot of people get restless and, as in life, want to meet new people.

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

-TBK

heh... hello to u to

-TBK

Cool, thanks guys.

-TBK