• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate school.

Ashura

I am looking for a good Karate school in the Tacoma and Seattle Washington areas. I am having trouble finding a school and I really need to to further my studies in this Martial Art. I am open to any school suggestions wheter it be Shotokan or an Okinawan style of Karate so please give me some feed back, or tell me to watch out for when looking for a school.

Yup :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

James Knoblett in the University District is EXCELLET and teaches the same system (with soem additions I think) that I do. I haven't talked to him in quite a few years, but I know he's a legitimate 6th Dan (maybe 7th?) and a good instructor. Sorry I don't have any more information, but he should be in the phone book.

Tell him Sensei Paul Weed in Montana referred you.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Is that all the information you have on him?

As I said, I haven't talked to Sensei Knoblett in years so have no idea what his status is, or perhaps any location changes that he's made since then.

I know he used to be in the Seattle phone book...did you look it up?

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Well you never said what style of Karate he taught....I just have his name..

Uhhhh...yeah. I said earlier it was the same thing I do...look under my name to the left.

<------------