• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I want to train with nunchaku, any recommended videos?

Croy

maybe korea..

korea has a lot of street fights of school rivalry or what not.Usually they have weapons..maybe they can use nunchaku's...iono just a opinion-.-

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

from what i've read, and i'm not 100% sure, but alot of the police departments in the north leave the choice to the officers, its because of that reason that i would like to see even the federal law enforcement to be given a choice, if i find any specifics as to exactly what dept. alllows its use, i'll post again

1st Dan CTF Taekwondo

Shodan Tomiki Ryu Aikido

north where? like, WI north? cuz we're supposed to be pretty north, and i know we don't have a choice. it's extendable batons, and... that's it. they used to be able to decide between revolvers and semi automatic hand guns here in verona, but... they don't even have that any more.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

i thought i had originally read that NY PD allowed its use, but i'm probably wrong, just checked the net and couldn't find any stations that currently allow it, found this site that merely mentioned that it WAS used by some law enforcement http://tkdtutor.com/15Weapons/Offensive/Nunchaku.htm

but apparently it is no more, i would love to have the opportunity to decide and intend to put in the paperwork to get the idea out in the open, but defenitly not until i know what the hell i'm talking about

1st Dan CTF Taekwondo

Shodan Tomiki Ryu Aikido

k, i believe i was wrong on the previous post, just got ahold of a guy with san diego pd last night who confirmed that they are/were using nunchaku

1st Dan CTF Taekwondo

Shodan Tomiki Ryu Aikido

Everyone loves the nunchuks. I certainly do. My instructor trains in traditional Kobudo techniques, but i try to learn as much flashy stuff as i can also. It's just too much fun.

Any way, for traditional training, i would have to say you really need an instructor for some hands on type training.

For flashy stuff, check this out, i have the first few of these videos:

http://www.sundragonmartialarts.com/

This also looks interesting and relevant to your situation:

http://www.orcuttopn.com/

Good luck

bw

if you highly recommend it, then i'll most likely order it, can ya give me the information where i can get it? just looked for it online, like you said, nothing

Sadly I dont think you can find it online, however next time I speak to Steve I may ask him If I can sell his vidz on my site.. I'll catch up with you about it when I know more..

Have Fun