• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what type of music do u like?

Maddwraph

well, in defense of rap, it's unfair to say that 99.9% is comprised of "a black guy(or eminem) sitting up on stage talking about, killing their families, doing drugs, raping women, hurting ppl in general, etc. to a poorly written set of music(I don't even like calling it music) I like bands that have actual talent."... that's just commercialized rap, which i think most people would agree with. there's a whole nother world of rap music out there that deals with social and political issues and life in general and the like. not that i'm a rap fan either, but it's good to be fair.

and hey, i was at that muse concert too! I see you mentioned chevelle in your list of bands; they're playing at the same place in December... the 16, i think.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that ALL rap out there is in the 99.9% catagory. I just didn't mention that other 00.1% of rap pepole out there that actually WRITE their lyrics, instead of getting infront of the Mic and bitching about life, without even thinking about what they are saying or what affect it has on the kids that look up to them. I know that there are fairly good rappers out there, but they are a rare find. I don't mind some of the rap\hiphop out there and some I actually like but, not htat typical CRAP that is in the cRAP section at you local CD store.

You saw Muse huh? Had you ever heard them before? If not, how'd you like them in live concert? And did you see the "Preshow Party bands"? If so how did you like the last group? If you saw\liked them COOL!!! Cause they are my friends and really rock. And just outta curiosity... You didn't by any chance buy you ticket, from some guy outside, cause if so that was me selling tickets.

Are you going to the Chevelle show??? I don't know whether I will or not, I think I am going to Montana the 1st of DEC. And will prolly be getting home the 15th. But if you go send me a description of yourself, so I can test your level of awareness, by throwing a punch at your face(I won't actualy connect just a real looking fake) ;)

Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate....

There are lots from me but here is a list...

1.JPop

2.JRock

3.Punk

4.Metal

5.Soft Rock

There is probly more but I don't feel like listing right now...

90% of teenagers have tried smoking pot OR drinking. If you're one of the 10% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your Signature

i agree battousai16 he is right rap isnt based upon talent

Ahhh yes...that's why me, I mean some of these untalented people can bust out our, I mean their, ryhmes for these hard hard times!(ohh that ryhmed)

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

• 1 month later...