• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what type of music do u like?

Maddwraph

I LOVE 80's music!! My favorite bands are: Alphaville, Ultravox, Duran Duran, Status Quo, The Human League, TOTO

And 'nowadays' bands: t.A.t.u., Orbital, Massive Attack, Vennaskond, Vanilla Ninja

And my favorite artists: Mike Olfield, Ruslana, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, and a few others, but I can't remember their names..

And a song I love: "Crying with tears in my eyes"

Kill is love

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly underground hip-hop,and rap,but I also like some hard,and southern rock.

To any of you who like hip-hop checkout a guy named Atmosphere.He's been my favorite ever since I heard him the first time...The total package.

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

I would have to say i like most types of music, not much country at all tho but its all realative to my mood if im training hard and fast i like metal , like iron maiden if im learning technique slowly (by myself for the most part ) some classical tunes do the trick hell ive even listened to some irish folk lore type stuff (the instrumental stuff and when i say instrumental i mean bag pipes and flutes irish) it really just depends i think all music has its place even if some is in the trash can :dead: ever listen to a Danzig album called Black Aria , not bad , but once again gotta be the right time.

~Never retreat, Always advance to the rear.

i listen to underground rap, and all the main stream rappers. Eminem is mad, dont mind 50 cent, g-unit and dmx.

All u guys/gurls who listen to rap and hip/hop i suggest that you check out immortal technique. He is "Da illest" dude around

Dont approach me, I wont approach u.

Dont insult me, I wont insult u.

• 2 weeks later...

Child of the 80's... well sort of... let's not get into age.

Alphaville, Depeche Mode, The Cure (before they sold out), Ultravox

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

Music is a passion of mine, and I can't stand to go a day without listening to some :P ...I love anykind of music except for Rap

My favorite kinds of music are:...Classical/Newage, Techno, and J-pop(japanese music)...I also like old classic rock and roll...and Alternative rock, and I even listen to some heavy metal from time to time^_^

"One may conquer in battle a thousand times a thousand men, yet he is the best of conquerors who conquers himself"

I like everything except country, rab, and techno.

My main kind of music is classic rock or stuff like Linkin Park, SOD, Stained (sp?), Desturbed, ect.

I have been getting into Japanese drumming lately (I used to be a drummer :) ). The beats they do (and the shows they put on no less) are just crazy good.

Laurie F