• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shotokan desktop wallpaper

Eriku

Does anyone know where I could find Karate (Shotokan style) desktop wallpapers on the net? I did quite a few searches but didn't find anything superb. Maybe I'm just too fanatic about it.. :karate:

Cheers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sorry, I can't help you with a Shotokan wallpaper.

I've been searching for good karate wallpapers myself, but I can't seem to find any.

However... KarateForums has its own desktop wallpaper that you may wish to use. :)

KF Desktop Wallpaper

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I have used pics before of Funakoshi and others but NO I have not found a site that has any.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I've made something that resebles a wallpaper :D It's on Dojo. My site. Look down the page in the main window (and in the English version too). Feel free to download the zipped file (i've checked it with NAV and there's no problem with potential virus attacks. I'm a serious person :D )

I'd like to make some more ... and if I have the time, I'll take care of the problem. So far, we've got a file :karate: [/url]