• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

who is the greatest kickboxer of all time!

Hey Tommy,

Ronnie Green was a pioneer for the sport in England.He was awesome.He fought on one of the Las Vegas shows afew years back against Pete Cunningham,top fight.He also fought Thai legend Sagat Pechindee in Japan,I think he lost on points.He has fought alot of Thais and was one of the first poms to go to the land of Muay Thai.

Hows you demo fight coming along with Don Wilson,I met the Dragon a few years back and he came across as top guy.What he charging for a seminar these days?

You yanks should be watching out for the Aussie invasion,JWP and Daniel Dawson are both fighting on Master Toddy's show in Vegas.

I have trained with both boys and they are both ****e hot fighters.It would be nice if some of you yanks can step up to the plate and give them a good run(instead of importing Thai's for them to fight).

JWP is a great guy and I train with him for several years and the kid just gets better and better.

Good luck with your upcoming show.

Chow .

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Toddy - Wow! Now there's a name I haven't heard for a long time. I used to teach a class at his Muay Thai Gym in Manchester, England. There's a pic of it on my website somewhere.

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

Hey Yoda,

You'd know of Ronnie Green in a big way,wasn't Master Toddy his trainer at one stage?

Another Pom that came out to Aussie was Kash Gill,he fought a guy by the name of Alex Tui.Alex k.oed him but it was a hell fight.After that fight we all hung out together in the Cross,which is probably the equivalent as your Soho.

A couple of heavy weight Poms came out to fight Stan the Man but I can't remember they're names.

Sorry that I don't remember Ronnie Green. he sounds like A stand up fighter though .

I look foward to JWP fighting in the U.S. .

I am actually going to Vegas next wed and have spoken to JWP about us trying to get together to train next week.

I hope to see him in some good fights with some of the better known thai fighters from the U.S. in his weight class. I hope he hets to fight them.

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

On 2002-02-20 06:41, ramcalgary wrote:

Anyone here of David Channell

No i don't think so but can you tell us something about him???

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

He is from vancouver BC and fought as a lightheavy in the mid 80s he went to thailand and was one of he first north americans to compete and win there

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...