• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Some ppl dissing karate.

Daisuke

Hi there this is my first time visiting this forum, the reason why I got here is that there were some ppl started dissing about karate in a gaming forum. It seems there are not many karate-ka in the forum so I can hardlt convince this guy who started the thread. I need your help guys.

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/showthread.php?s=&postid=3415638#post3415638

You will need to register to be able to post, plz do thanks.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why bother??

If your happy with the training you are doing then it doesnt matter what people on the other side of the world, who you will never meet, and sit around posting on a games forum, have to say.

Im sure "Quasi ELVIS" is a leading authority on martial arts and his views should be taken has gospel.

Daisuke, First of all Wellcome .

A real martial artist never hammer other styles, I just read the page and I can assure you this guy has no knowledge of other styles beside some boxing match he watches on TV or his game box. There is no way that you sweat and blood on the mat or ring and be disrespectful like this.

'If someone insults you agree with him. If there is no disagreement there can be no conflict.'

- Funakoshi

3rd Kyu - Variant Shotokan

Taijutsu

"We staunt traditionalists know that technique is nowhere near as important as having your pleats straight when you die."