• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

my friend mr. baton

Icetuete

It is an extendable baton. We are issued extendable batons and carry them on our gun belts. One good point for them is they can be used open or closed, its like two weapons in one. Also you don't slam the car door on them like with the PR-24.

Train like your life depends on it....Because it does.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also a tactics instructor....I carry a 16 1/2 inch collapsable federal baton. I prefer it over the 24 inch, because its better for close up encounters.....you do need some good amount of room to swing a two footer.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

But only the spring loaded ones are illegal..right? Gravity fed are OK to get as far as I know.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I know that in Arizona you couldn't have one of any type. It matters little to me as I prefer my cane anyway. Let's see you try and get an expandable baton on an airplane, or anywhere with any sort of security concerns. :)

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

Any type is illegal for civilians to carry, but you may own one.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

I belive the baton is a great self defence wepon, the retractable ones excepionaly. They are leagal, concealiable, and effective. (If proparly trained.) In my line of work they are great. I am serving in Iraq right now and cannot tell you how many times mine came in handy.

Hey my name is SSG Rush Bascomb, I joined when I was 18 and been in now 8 yrs. I am 25 and been studing the arts since i was 8. My dad was my instuctor and still is. He was an instructor in the military and now teaches the all the north TX police Departments. I am married to a beautifal gal and she is my life.