• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Its been a bad week

Jack

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Awww Deby, hunny, thanks so much. I'm coping OK, it hasn't sunk in yet, when it does, thats when I'll get upset. But, I'm trying to keep my chin up. If I give in, then, so much has happened that I would just get into a cycle of depression. I'm fighting my way through this, I'll be ok. I'm just so sorry for everyone else involved :sad:

oh well, I'll just keep trying to live through this and one day I suppose it will get better. :/ thx everybody

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

:lol:

Umm...Jack...lmao...it's me....KickBUTT...Lori...this is too funny, me and KickChick are gonna have to do something about our names!!!! Anyways sweetheart, I'm glad to see you're on the boards and taking support from us here - and yes it will sink in eventually, but just make sure you're making use of your support system (ie. family and friends) and take care of yourself Jack...hugs...Lori :smile:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

lol oh yes, sorry Lori hunny! You're great too :smile:

I feel a bit better... I must have talked to Jen on phone for a total of about 4 hours today... sooo tired but feeling loads better. Thanks to you guys as well :smile:

Sorry lori! :kiss:

Jack

KarateForums.com

um...Deby here!... Jack... my sympathies go out to you too hon! But as I tell my kids ( which 2 of are around your age...)...you will experience many many heartaches as you get older. Your heart and soul are now just getting accustomed to such things ... wait!

Just last night at a party at our instructors home, he recieved word that a black belt from our school died at college suddenly yesterday a day before his 21st birthday! He was studying to be a neuro surgeon, capt. of TKD club at university and an incredibly "nice" young man. why? These questions we still ask even as we get older and our hearts and souls have undergone many years of tragedies.

Tae Kwon Do Blk Belt 1st deg./Fitness Kickboxing Instructor

(KarateForums Sensei)

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2001-12-24 08:07 ]

Aww Deby :sad: My heart goes out to the friends and family of that poor guy... so young :/ Yes indeed these terrible things happen, but I don't think anyone can get used to someone they know dying, as you know. Oh well, I'm feeling ok now. Thanks for all the sympathy

:karate:

Jack

KarateForums.com

No don't change your name Deb...I think everyone will eventually get used to the similarities...besides, I'm too used to your name now! Anyways, yes your words are too true...just wait is right. Life does deal alot of blows however there are those times that make up for it all...life is a learning process and you can either go for it and live it to the fullest and experience the good and the bad, or stay inside yourself and choose not to go out and live. The experiences we go through are what shape us as unique individuals. One thing that has helped me is to come to terms with one thing: LIFE IS HARD - if you accept that and learn from it then you'll be surprised at how much easier the bad things are to accept, deal with and move on and learn from. Peace!

Lori :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-