• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Did your sensei already told you to do this...

Spielwurfel

Did he already made you rip a paper of a newspaper with a punch?? But the paper musn't be holded by someone in both sides of it... Just in one side... In other words, it must be hanged up... It looks impossible, but, after many tries, I riped it... Try it... It's good to train your punch... :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

not difficult. one practice i do is to one-strike the panels off of cardboard boxes. it's in the speed and the hooking of your punches. Good practice for adding some depth to your hooks and uppercuts.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

How does punching paper train you to throw a real punch? Maybe I'm not understanding how this "drill" is supposed to work, but I don't see the application here. I'm not 'dissing' it, just need a better explanation of how it works. I think I'm also having trouble understanding your English, Spielwurfel, but I guess that's because you are from Brazil. No worries about that, I'm just not able to visualize what you are explaning and can't see how punching paper proves anything?

Wap

"Fighting fighting. Same Same"

"But you know karate!"

"Someone always know more..."

Das hat unser Sensei von uns noch nicht verlangt. Ist aber bestimmt ein Versuch wert.

our sensei has not made us do this.

but this is a good idea to try.

pain is weakness leaving the body.

fear is the mind killer, i will face my fear and let it pass threw me. from the movie "dune"

i know kung fu...show me. from the movie "the matrix"