• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hey all,

what are your guys favourite combos when sparring, remeber these combos have to be a serious moves, where the oppenent doesnt have the chance to counter or have time to hit back , they must be quick and fluent :wink:

the ones i normally do are, jab cross, hook, hook, rear-uppercut, and then a trip,

or a front kick, step round kick, spinning kick, back kick, back fist, into rear upper-cut

which ones are your favourite ??????

:smile: :grin:

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Some of the simplest ones can often be the most effective.

I like confusing the opponent with a series of Jabs and crosses then taking them by suprise with a front kick or roundhouse.

Also, it can work the other way round. A couple of kicks and then close it with speed and hands.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

When I do my back kick, I do a back side kick instead because the traditional back kick (toes down version) limits your options after execution since your hip is pointed away from your opponent. The backsidekick together with a hook kick thrown in , is a great combo Do this combo after you do a sliding side kick (this kick has power and a long reach for opponent that backs off and moves behind you. Drop the kicking leg and do the backside with the other leg. If he or she has started to chamber their leg for a turning kick, you can hit their knee with your heel and BAM !

hey, cheers for the replys, really appreciate it,

i really like the combo from you kickchick,

i also do the back sidekick rather than the normal twist and turn back kick, i find it well point less, the combo for the kicks were top notch

keep em a commin :wink:

-ad :karate:

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

On 2001-12-21 11:20, ad wrote:

r u taking the piss kickchick?

Doesn't look like she was at all to me, and Deby is far too much of a nice caring person to do that. Why'd you ask that?

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

jab jab jab cross left hookright round house to body and then right upper cut :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"