• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi all,

I'm mostly a taekwondo fighter, but love Muay Thai. I think it's the best martial art there is. Anyway. I'm looking for the clip of the thai boxer fighting and winning against a Taekwondo fighter. I'm sure it's been put on here somewhere. Anyone know where i can find it?

Thanks!

Bretty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It is not the BEST...

Different than the Rest.

As I keep saying:

1.) It is not the art, but the Artist.

2.) A verstility of many styles/systems makes a versitile martial artist.

Consider this:

All martial arts were developed over time from:

Man's stuggle against man

Trial and error

Material studied from other arts

Material that someone newly discovered, and/or had previous material to build upon.

None can be truely be the BEST, per Ultimate, and/or maintain a level of complete authenticity. Because the era that they were first needed, the culture, and methods change in time.

As I keep saying:

1.) It is not the art, but the Artist.

That's not really true. It's neither the art or the artist. It's the training methods. I can take the most gifted athlete in the world, put him in a Mcdojo, and the avg. bjj student will school him. On the same token, I can take a guy, put him in a traditional style, train him like a champ and he will stand more of a chance. Alot of people today train half-assed and many don't even realize/care.

47martialman, I think you need to rethink this philosophy.

Some arts are better than others for fighting.

Let's say I developed a martial art called pinky-do. I train for hours stabbing in the air with my left pinky finger. I believe that my ki and technique is invinsible. I have a black belt.

Which art would you teach your son?

well, if you narrowed it down to striking, i think one could make the argument that muay thai is the best rather easily. face off the stereotypical muay thai fighter vs any other striker in the ring, or on the street- put them in a striking match... we all know whos more likely to win.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

Muay Thai fighters are good, let's leave it at that.

face off the stereotypical muay thai fighter vs any other striker in the ring, or on the street- put them in a striking match... we all know whos more likely to win.

....What makes you think that?

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill