• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The ultimate Versitile Weapon

Sphintai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
There is only one ultimatly versitile weapon. That is your own body.

Yes, the body is good...but the mind is better. :karate:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

You don't think you can strike with your mind? It's called "thinking". I know, a difficult concept for some to understand. Use your wits, not your fists is the first rule of self-defense and street fighting. Out think your opponent. Be aware of your surroundings. Plan strategy. Look for weaknesses in his defense. Get the idea? Haven't you ever talked your way out of a fight? I have..dozens of them. Fighting, on the physical level, is a last resort.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Really? I always thought flipping hamburgers for your enemies was a last resort. :brow:

Nope WW...getting them coffee is the absolute last resort. Hamburgers are somewhere closer to #8 I think.