• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Personally, I don't think so.

Only the very expensive Adidas equipment is any good IMO. I prefer Blitz, Firepower, Century or Meijin gear.

The only exception to that is the shoes - Adidas shoes are good.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

And would you say the best adidas gear is better than the other brands?

It compares to some other brands that we have here in the UK - Top Ten and Pro Force are two that spring to mind.

Anyway, I think it's just a matter of opinion about sparring gear - I love Firepower gear, but someone else may hate it.

I probably had a bad batch of stuff with the things I bought from Adidias - my Adidas gi tore very easily and the stitching on the gloves came undone after a week of use. :(

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

see, that's what happens. the little un-fed underpayed slave children think they can get away with shoddy stitching, and i for one am not gonna' take it anymore! give me 2 minutes alone with one of those kids :kaioken: that'll teach 'em a thing or two about quality...

seriously though, my big beef with adidas is the whole sweat shop thing. though, to be honest, the big reason i've never bought it is cuz it's just so much more expensive than everything else, and it seems to be essentilaly the same stuff, just with 3 little leaves on them.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai