• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How important is speed to you?

Speed eh? I can't say that it is better, but it is important no matter what. Like putting out the flame with a punch, I find that I can put out a candle just as fast with a flurry of punches as I can with a few slow ones. Of course, as others have stated skill is needed, a balance of all aspects.

I think the only speed that is truly nessacary to be at it's best is one's mind speed. The speed of one's thoughts will determine the fight. Processing the incoming move prompts you to use the right one to counter it. As far as which I use most in a real situation, I'd say speed. Speed confuses your enemy (who wouldn't be, with a blur of fists flying at them), and it does make power. And out of five hits, you're sure to get one right lol.

Punches per second, well...I'd say on average if I'm trying my fastest, four (on average). Of course flurry punches get exhausting, so how many seconds I could keep it up I'm not sure. :lol:

I don't try to understand, it would be a waste of time. Instead I only try to understand.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe reaction time is also important. Without

a quick reaction there is no counter strike or block Nothing improves your reaction time than getting hit. It makes you move quicker. :bigwink:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.