Look at this!!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never pay the guy even just to find out what con he's pulln' cuz that would give him the satisfaction that he's actually tricking ppl. Plus I definatly wouldnt want him getting my credit card number! God only knows what would happen with that!

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

I bought the system last week and only a few minutes after reading through the package I managed to kill myself 4 times, by ACCIDENT!! It's THAT deadly!!!

LMAO...now that's funny! Sounds like a line from an infomercial!

Res firma, mitescere nescit

Maybe they are friends of Steve Morris. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

Or Nigerian oil company with $13 M unclaimed money ready to deposit into your account if you just let them have the account numbers.

I have not recieved the package yet but already feel pretty deadly.

47MM, you underware after 3 days would be considered as WMD. :)

"its deadly because when you get your credit card bill you die"

:lol:

It is called remote Dimmak or death touch. They have gained this ability through years and years of practicing their Bull-Chi internal energy development. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn´t make too much fun of them if I were you. Don´t underestimate Bull-Chi... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

The scary thing is that scams like these actually work. There are enough people out there buying into these scams that it is still worth the scammer's time to actually sit down and create these elaborate hoaxes.

If no one were falling for it (or if even a few people were falling for it), the scams would stop.

There are a lot of gullible people out there. Or maybe not gullible; just searching for something, but not sure what it is, and willing to throw their money at the first opportunity for happiness, success, fame, power, whatever...

Wap

"Fighting fighting. Same Same"

"But you know karate!"

"Someone always know more..."