Look at this!!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God only knows what would happen to ur bank balance if u gave them ur credit card number!!!

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

Right now I've got my house locked up as tight as Fort Knox.

Fact is..I'm pumped with adrenaline and sweating like a pig...because I would not be surprised at all if these was someone just outside my front door waiting to take a shot at my head. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o

I think he may have taken too many shots to the head!!!! :roll:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

If nothing else, the existance of these types of sites validate the saying - THERE IS ONE BORN EVERY MINUTE. Or is it a "phoenix" reborn every minute 8)

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

Im not even going to look at the site.....If its so "top secret".....why is there a web site ??????

Sounds like more *........

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

super mysterious inner circle....lieutenant x...locked up in his house at fort knox.....you got to be crappin me right...thats just freakin rediciouls, seriously.

attention to whom is reading this: im riskin the state of the world releasing this information....if this is tracked, i very well might be hunt down, and exicuted...all that previous information....its bologna. :lol:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Of course it's all *. But there's always a part of me that wishes I had the $ to blow on something like this just to see what scam he's pulling, what kind of * files he'll send you; and also to be able to track his butt down and give him a reason to sweat away the time in his house for scamming people...

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to settle for sitting here thinking, what a load of crap. :)

DT

- "Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently." Benjamin Franklin

-"If you always do what you've always done you'll always be what you've always been." Dale Carnegie