• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Books wont teach you much,it'll just say stuff which you will learn soon or alreadie have.Only book that was useful to me was that bruce lee's self defense book which teachs and shows pictures of what to do in some situations in a fight.

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

Well there are alot of good tkd books out there and if you are still interested I can list some however, in all honesty , and not to insult you but you need to take it easy. Just go to some classes and relax you don't have to learn everything at once. And you won't. What I see you doing is burning yourself out in 3 months and quitting because you were so gung ho right off the bat. Now you might not but thats the sense I'm getting. Sparring gear is really all you need right now...if you would like to know more about the history of tkd I have a good e-text I can email you for free. As to the techniques just go to class and listen to your teachers if you still want to know the names of some good books let me know. JMHO no offense please.

Long Live the Fighters!

Actually, books can teach you somthing instructors can't. Also, if you have the inituative to pick up a Martial Arts book and continue your learning in another place other than the dojang, you are doing well, and learning somthing very usefull there, somthing you won't gain in the dojang, the indomidable spirit.

Books are very good, to add to your training, its not only taking classes, you may be takint tkd, but there are some good techniques you wont learn in tkd that you might in a book. anyway a very good TKD book has to be - Taekwondo secrets of korean karate