• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It is not seen, but it sure is there....just look at Florida rite about now.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is all this truly necessary? The fact of the matter is, so-called ki masters have never been able to 'reproduce' their ki effects when the room and their bodies were being monitored by professional scientists (as opposed to psuedo-scientists, which unfortunately exist in large quantities).

So... as long as you're in the street, you can pull off ki? I'm sorry guys, but that just falls into the ol' bag of tricks issue. Or do you really believe magicians saw people in half and glue them together again? :roll:

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

WW.....that isnt exactly true.....I have seen these tests being performed.....I cant think of the name of the documentary at the moment, but they had a master that caused a piece of paper to smolder with his hand...without touching it, and one who had the sharp tip of a sword placed in his belly and pushed back against it till it bent....there were a few other demos as well.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

Umm... Master Jules, i've probably seen the same psuedo-documentaries. As i said, 'professional' scientists,' not ones hired to do an entertainment piece for television. I have yet to see 'any' results of such studies in a professional journal. Of the few i have read, the results were always, "no discernable measurements, no discernable effects."

Think about it. With so much attention placed on such things, isn't it likely that ... if it were legitimate... detailed scientific reports would be provided to 'validate' such claims? And why is this not the case? Because... there are no reports that validate...

Oh, and i will gladly retract my comments if someone can provide these scientific reports. ;)

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Umm... Master Jules, i've probably seen the same psuedo-documentaries. As i said, 'professional' scientists,' not ones hired to do an entertainment piece for television. I have yet to see 'any' results of such studies in a professional journal. Of the few i have read, the results were always, "no discernable measurements, no discernable effects."

Think about it. With so much attention placed on such things, isn't it likely that ... if it were legitimate... detailed scientific reports would be provided to 'validate' such claims? And why is this not the case? Because... there are no reports that validate...

Oh, and i will gladly retract my comments if someone can provide these scientific reports. ;)

B-I-N-G-O

This is what I have been trying to say.

It is the same with Dim Mak,,,,

One comment was that no one wants to use it because it is murder.

Yet, murder is being done with or witout weapons and by many diffferent levels of people.

I am still researching