• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yes it would.....however.....most martial artists of that caliber generally would find these types of tournaments "beneath" them, morally speaking....meaning...entering tournaments such as the UFC has nothing to do with the reason that they train.

That's convenient.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devil.....please dont take this the wrong way....its not meant to be condescending....a lot more life experience, and many more years in the arts, and you will understand what I mean........

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

Yes it would.....however.....most martial artists of that caliber generally would find these types of tournaments "beneath" them, morally speaking....meaning...entering tournaments such as the UFC has nothing to do with the reason that they train.

That's convenient.

-What I have been pondering

....no Chi Masters in UFC and others.

Chi in the military.....

Chi in Medicine......

Chi in Psychology....

Chi in religion

Man, Chi explains everything

MM.......you know as well as I do that there are plenty of very high level martial artists that can walk into these tournaments and clean house left and right.......they chose not to for their own reasons.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

Uhm... I, personally, think "Ki" is simply the result of concentrating.

I don't believe you can use it in a battle, because, well.. your first couple of fights (at least), the last thing you're thinking about is harnessing your Ki energy.

Ki is debatable.

I agree

Chi, is the mind believing it can or does exist. If the mind thinks its does, the body will feel it does. I have seen and read, people of religion do the same thing, except replace God/spirit in place of Chi. Some go as far to reject medical attention. Chi master: why go to a doctor? Let me stick you with that spear (one example).

MM.......you know as well as I do that there are plenty of very high level martial artists that can walk into these tournaments and clean house left and right.......they chose not to for their own reasons.

Then, how do we know they are "high-level"?

Houdini had a method to take stikes to his adomen. He had conditoned his body, and mind to do this. One time, his mind wasn't "ready", and the story goes.....

Now, if he were alive today, as he did with Séances, he would prove otherwise.

Ask a medical doctor if Chi exists.

Ask a physcologist if Chi exists.

Ask a pastor, or person of high religious order if Chi exists.

they try to humble themselves by saying they aren't high level, so they will have a reason to try to better perfect their way of life

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.