• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

adidas adichamp uniform

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My son is 5'4", 107lbs (buff) and wears a size 3 adidas adichamp uniform. He says it fits him well, but I think that it going to the bottom of his heel is close to too long. It might right for you. I'm 5'11" 170 and wear a size 4.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

go larger, I prefer a size 4, and I am 5'6'' and weigh 124lbs. Well, size three pants, size 4 top because, traditionally, you are supposed to wear the uniform when its roomy, loose, confortable. Plus, you look better when it is just a bit bigger, not too big though.

I always prefer to buy uniforms a half-size or a size larger than I actually need. That's to account for shrinkage when washing, and also because I prefer to wear a 'baggy' uniform, i.e. to have plenty of room in it so it is comfortable to wear.

If possible, if there is someone at your MA school who has an Adidas uniform in a size 3 or a size 4, then ask them if you can try their uniform on to see which would be the better fit.

I'd suggest that you go for the size 4, though.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!