• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Heart Broken

KungFuWillyWoo

man, it sucks, i know. I was with a girl for about a year(this is after we got back together after she left me for another guy and it didnt work)...well, she wanted to marry me, i asked her parents and mine and was a few weeks away from asking her when she says shes not ready...so i was like... :(, well, about 2 weeks later she up and dumps me saying she needs time to be her own person, do her own thing, and not rely on a man...well, come to find out shes getting married in november to the same guy she left me for the first time...oh, and shes only 19. The only thing that helped me was family, friends and keeping occupied. I know people say dont let it get to you and dont think about it, but thats not possible. So keep asking for support, spend more time training and working and with friends and think of the bad aspects in your relationship, the things that make you angry w/ her. it works, i dont care my ex is getting married and i dont really miss her all that much. I'd say, if you lived in oklahoma, we could go and find us some new girls.. :brow: . good luck man and let us know how it goes.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

getting over a breakup is a very hard thing to do. But look around yourself... If you are in the mall/party (anywhere there is alot of people. Now just remember at least 4-5 people have stayed with their first love. Everyone has had a break up now and then. 51% of people that are married in the USA get a devorce. Huge numbers. You just have to thank god for all the good and bad times with this girl. And always remember that the one you will be with for the rest of your life is

1.your best friend

2.even though she does things that bother you but you love them and could not stand with out them.

3.can tell everything to and not worry about being judged.

To many people want a super model wife and just skip the overweight/"ugly" ones,

If you ever talked to the girls that are see this way be many you will learn that their personalities are matched by no-one.