• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

martial art shoes

Well, "expensive" is relative. I didn't find the price objectionable.

Remember, cheap shoes are generally "cheap" shoes. Expensive shoes can be "cheap" too, but from my experience, these are not like that at all.

You get what you pay for. I give them my own personal recommendation! :D

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tkd shoes are my lowtop nike cortez's.Not exactly a martial arts shoe but it sure can cut it for making my feet light and making my ankle flexible as if i wasnt wearing shoes.

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

I wear martial arts shoes about half the time to train in at Karate and the other half of the time I train in bare feet. We also train on a regular basis in 'street' clothing and shoes. Techniques that people are able to do in a gi with bare feet suddenly become much more difficult for some individuals when they're wearing jeans and a sweater or a suit.

I like Blitz shoes, but I've also worn Adidas in the past.

The Adidas range of MA shoes are the one thing out of their martial arts range of products that I'd actually recommend. Most of their other MA gear is too expensive or too cheaply made IMO.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

The only bad thing is, most MA shoes are * ugly. :(

There will always be the Jackie Chans and Jet Li's who will come along and dazzle us with their screen antics. But Bruce Lee was a seeker of knowledge, a true master of the fighting arts and philosophy.

Haidong Gumdo is a fluid and powerfull MA that is designed to take down multiple foes at once. Its a very nice art check it out some more at https://www.hdgd.org

There will always be the Jackie Chans and Jet Li's who will come along and dazzle us with their screen antics. But Bruce Lee was a seeker of knowledge, a true master of the fighting arts and philosophy.