• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does any one?.....

47MartialMan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No but I wish I had. All of my instructors have studied extensively on Okinawa. Do you have a question that perhaps I can help you with? Or was that just your question?

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I have never been, but would love to go....its one of those "dream" trips......one of my teachers studied on Okinawa with Toguchi, Matayoshi, and Shinjo as early as 1960.

~Master Jules

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

LOL......yeah....usually Im just gettin into some kind of secret techniques when the alarm clock goes off.

~Jules

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

yea.... tournament thingies.. the jundge was relly getting on my nerves wen he was maybe bribed or i dunno. he didnt count anyhting that i got perfectly. was this wat u meant by alarm to go off?

Learn with your heart...

Speak with knowledge...

Fight like a sword...

Convince with words...

And uuuh just a suggestion

Drink like a MAN!!!

Ah, I meant getting hit so hard that you almost pass out and then regain your senses

I caught an elbow to the mastoid process once, and it cleaned me up nice and tidy like. Alarms went off for sure :D

Cheers.

-

There are no pure styles of karate. Purity comes only when pure knuckles meet pure flesh no matter who delivers or receives.

-

An ounce of logic can be worth more than a ton of tradition that has become obsolete through the weathering of time.