• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

we had a fight club at my high school mostly wrestlers and boxers but a few judo an TKD guys i stoped going when people started to take it personaly.

my advice

1. dont do it

2. if you have to do it keep it with close friends

but on the second hand this is by far the best idea for a fight club i have seen, the chances are slim but you may just pull it off. if your going to do it good luck if not good idea

Fist visible Strike invisible

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fight Club? Good movie with a Nihilistic message.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

NEVER TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

You done broke the first two rules.

"What's your style?"

"My style?"

"You can call it the art of fighting without fighting."

• 1 month later...

are you talking about an actual fight club, or are you talking about fight practice (sparing)?

if your thinking about trying to make a no holds barred fight club quit thinking about it.......

if you want to PRACTICE fighting under crontrolled

sparing conditions with a lot of different people from al lot of different styles per say. i suggest visiting a lot of different schools in your area and seeing if any of them are interested in comparing techniques on a personal time and disclosure.

fight clubs are no fun.

Still has a lot of restrictions unlike real fights.

Dont waste your time on something like that,you do MA for the love of it and for self defense,not going around showing people your ability to fight like a street thug.

not everyone. I love it, but I honestly don't care about training for "self defense"; I love competing - not for the sake of showing off to anyone, but for the sake of bettering myself. I get a high off of knowing that while I'm training, someone else out there is training just as hard so that they can try to kick my butt. the majority of the people who train will never even get into a fight in their adulthood, so I don't see much reason in putting so much stake in such a slim possibility....I've had altercations in adulthood though, and will have more, as I may take a second job as a bouncer this summer, but my primary training goal is still competing.