• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... this is by far the worste idea ive ever heard of in this forum- and ive come across some dumb *. id bet a whole lot that youll be sorry you did this when its over.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

If you are really into this, might I make a suggestion:

Check local bars/nightclubs in your area. Many of them may sponsor (I know Florida has some) "fight nights". You pay a small cover, fight guys until you lose, and you get the whole deal without the legalities. You can fight, your friends in the "club" can fight, you have opponents, and it is relatively controlled. While not really "vale tudo", they are as close as you can get without taking the crummy task on your own.

Mixed Martial Artist

If you are really into this, might I make a suggestion:

Check local bars/nightclubs in your area. Many of them may sponsor (I know Florida has some) "fight nights". You pay a small cover, fight guys until you lose, and you get the whole deal without the legalities. You can fight, your friends in the "club" can fight, you have opponents, and it is relatively controlled. While not really "vale tudo", they are as close as you can get without taking the crummy task on your own.

Have that down here in Louisiana

yeah... this is by far the worste idea ive ever heard of in this forum- and ive come across some dumb *. id bet a whole lot that youll be sorry you did this when its over.
:D The problem is, people have seen "Fight Club" and think that it is a pretty cool movie. Many of them miss the point, and fail to understand it is about a guy with multiple personality disorder-not about a real fight club. I think too many people blur the line between fiction and non-fiction, and start to believe everything they see in the movies is real.

Mixed Martial Artist

quote] :D The problem is, people have seen "Fight Club" and think that it is a pretty cool movie. Many of them miss the point, and fail to understand it is about a guy with multiple personality disorder-not about a real fight club. I think too many people blur the line between fiction and non-fiction, and start to believe everything they see in the movies is real.

Bravo....I said the same thing on occasion with other subjects

:D The problem is, people have seen "Fight Club" and think that it is a pretty cool movie. Many of them miss the point, and fail to understand it is about a guy with multiple personality disorder-not about a real fight club. I think too many people blur the line between fiction and non-fiction, and start to believe everything they see in the movies is real.

That movie merly provided me with my idea, however I understood what it was about. I even read the book which I thought was better,