• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont......

~Master Jules

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

Well if u mean bare knuckle and cage fighting, thats illegal, what kind of stuff u thinking about including?

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

Check local laws. If it is purely used as a training type of situation, then it shouldn't be a problem, but you are opening a can of worms liability wise. Generally, if people fight and it is a "mutual combat"- meaning both are consenting parties- it isn't illegal. You cannot fight consensually in public in view of other non-consenting parties, since it is then called disorderly conduct or an affray; arrestable offenses. But if you do it in private amongst other consenting adults, no problem. BUT---and a big BUT--- where would you do it? Would people sign a waiver? If someone gets their teeth knocked out in the basement of your house and they want to sue you, they have a good case. You are being "grossly negligent" by allowing it to happen in your home, and you might be paying out some serious cash. Although I'm sure fight clubs are in many cities, don't think the movie "Fight Club" is truly what it's like. That was a movie about mental illness, not fighting. :D If I were you, I'd be real careful. If you plan on doing it "vale tudo"...no holds barred...someone is bound to get seriously injured or at worst, killed. It really isn't worth it in my mind.

Mixed Martial Artist

I havent been involved in any fight clubs..

this is the real world, noone wants to just go somewhere and get their lunch handed to them daily.

You might get a couple peopel to fight once or twice but thats it.

Now i have been involved in underground pit fights, where people go to fight for a relatively small amount of money and mostly the love of combat and the thrill of winning.

If you are looking for a "fun" fight game with no money or stakes other then the fight then find some like minded people and see how long it lasts.

Let me tell you this though.

Do not dare to attack innocent people who dont want to fight.... too often this type of activity you are discussing ends up with a few peopel getting bored and going out hunting for prey..

Its cowardly, disgraceful, not challenging. And if people like me find you doing it your going to get hurt.....bad.

Its one thing to fight others who are willing, but quite another to attack innocent people.

Also whatever you do do not allow yourself to get carried away and lose your emotions and hurt people to bad.... when your in a fight and if it gets personal, it can be deadly all to quick.

I can respect your desire to fight.... just think out all the possibilities beforehand, so you can keep it to exactly what you want and nothing more

1.) You Must sighn a waiver!!!(drafted by my attorney)

2.) You must wear boxing gloves, a groin protector, and a face mask

3.)If a person yells stop,goes limp, or taps out the fight is over

4.)One fight at a time

5.)Fights will go on as long as they have to

6.)No kicking in the groin

7.)No eye strikes

8.)No biting

9.)No neck strikes

.......Rest if rules in works

Structure

I will assighn nightley refs to make sure the fights are fought fairly. If someone is caught breaking the rules the will be kicked out and never allowed to return. Fights are determined at random by numders through a computer.

Place

Will be held in my garage in a ring i will have built and desighned by a profesional.

Other Things

-Music will be played during and between fights

-every session will be aproximatley 2 hours 1 1/2 of which is for fighting the 30 minutes other is for learning different techniques(throws,strikes,ect.)

-We will use standard weight classes to determine who can fight

Requirments

You must be an adult

You must have trained in some MA

Fee

To join will cost about $50 for a lifetime membership.

hehe your headed full speed towards a Brick wall bud.

I wish you luck, but to do it on your own property is suicide.

If it even gets off the ground your going to lose everything you own... maybe not this week.... but soon

be a bit smarter...

set it up under a corporate figure.

set it up completely seperate from your private life.

set it up so you are not the person who is easily pronounced in charge.