• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your biggest streetfight!

Lets tell our biggest streetfight we had been in our lifes and what u could have dont better about it, so we discuss about it.

Mine:

When i was 17 i remember at school there was this bully who made my life hell and one day i got furious :kaioken: and hit em in the class, and he didnt do anything back, which i tought was weird but i quess it was cause the teacher was there too and the rest of the school day he left me alone altough i knew he was planning something.

Next schoolday right after the class was over in the hall, he hit me really hard in my back and said: "Dare to hit my again!"

So without even looking at him i immediatly made a fist and landed it on his eye as hard as i could, but this only made him more angry and he started to come close at me, so i started too kick him as much as i could to keep him away from me (i used to wear glasses then!) and then finally the teacher came and we talked about it and it was over :) altough the next day he came witha blue eye :lol: :lol:

Everyday is a fight

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now as much as i enjoy fighting, and heaven knows i had my share in my time..

But what is up with all the streetfight posts lately?

did the name fo the forums change to something else?

maybe

streetfighter.com

or

illkickyourbutthard.com

/sigh

I used to have the video game streetfighter when I was in HS does that count.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Haha, yeah, I noticed the trend too.

I've never been in a serious confrontation where a stranger wanted to kill me or whatever. They were always with people I knew that had a grudge against me (or vice versa). Funny, I'm friends with most of them now. It's been a while since I've fought anyone.

I like fighting, too. It's exhilerating, but I really hate getting involved with street fights (is a fight on school grounds, or in a gym still a street fight?). I always felt a bit guilty, and sick afterwards. But, my insecurities always got the better of me. I always had to prove myself to the biggest, baddest tough guy out there.

...Rambling! Sorry :/

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

(is a fight on school grounds, or in a gym still a street fight?).

In most cases, i would say no. Street fights generally have no restrictions, have less chance of authoritative intercedence, and are far more lethal than what is encountered on a high school campus. The example above i wouldn't consider a streetfight. More like a lover's spat. :brow:

But what is up with all the streetfight posts lately

Easy answer... summer vacation. We're getting the annual k-12 influx that hits just about every internet forum. Haven't you noticed i kinda decided to step outside for a bit? ;)

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

My last real fight was back when I was 25. A former friend of mine was hanging out with members of his hockey team and got quite drunk. He somehow managed to get into a fight with 3 people and his "friends" did not assist him. I saw him getting into trouble being a 3 on 1 so I had to step in.

I just started grabbing them and broke it apart. I threw one guy over a parked car and then a couple of more started to close in. Funny I never threw a single punch I just kept yelling at them to break it up.

I then did the only thing I could think of......

I tackled my friend held him down and yelled to the others to get back.

I said hes drunk I'm not and if you want a fair fight line up I take you one at a time. Fortuately they stopped and listened to reason as a crowd started to form. To this day I wonder if that was the right move.

As for the friend he got away with a few cuts and bruised and one huge headache in the morning. I no longer associate with him I grew up. :)

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

My friends and I were in a bar celebrating a Band's first gig when a fight (bar brawl) broke out. There was maybe 40 people in the bar that night and while people swung at each other, pushed and shuffed others over tables, a few beer bottles thrown. I was very happy with my skills to worm my way out of the bar to safety and watch it to the end. Waving to a few of the men as they were hand-cuffed and takin to jail. :D

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

^smooth operator, lol. I had my real fight 2 years ago when i was in 9th grade and someone apparently told the biggest buffest black kid in school that i harrassed his girlfriend, he came up to me after school when i was walking to my bus and slammed my head on the side of the bus, i just played it cool until the teachers came and i straightened things out with him, now we're good friends