• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey, new to the site.

I am a petite 5'3" female due to start Japanese JJ. Have a growing interest in grappling M.Arts and watch my close friends training in BJJ, valetudo, shootfighting and the like. However, difficult to find other women sharing the interest and therefore hard to find people my size to train with. Any tips or disads of Jap JJ?

Thanks

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It all depends what you are interested in and don't compare yourself to others. You can be very effective at an art that you enjoy and understand. You don't have to be something you are not. Please send me a private message I would love to share Budo Taijutsu with you I think for someone like you, it would compliment you quite well.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

youre at a disadvantage allright, but technique can overcome size. think this way- youre at a disadvantage in any confrontation on the street too... muggers wont wait until one of them is your size.

PS you sound hot, how old are you?

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

• 4 weeks later...

The good news is more and more females are getting into the grappling arts. So get in now, it normally takes some time for females to get use to rolling around with male students as is takes some males time also. It is all part of training and you both are there to learn. Dont worry if you cant find a large amount of females in the art, that will not hold you back from learning and like I said more and more females are getting into it, so get in now and get the upperhand on all of them hahaha.

GOOD LUCK

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!