• cat
    • rabbit
    • bird
    • horse
    • snake
    • fish
    • other

I had a dog, now I have a cat.

My doggie passed away just over a year ago, and I miss him more than anything. The cat was taken in when my fiancée's Aunt couldn't take care of him anymore. He's great, but I miss that dog so damn much, and I'm much more a dog person than a cat one.

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I used to have guinea pigs, too, Rachel, they're so sweet aren't they! All fat and cuddley and fluffy :D

Yeah, guinea pigs are great.

I named one of mine after my old boss, 'cos he too was fat and hairy and sat around doing not much all day... :D :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

i have a satanic demon cat that i love the heck out of. it's often just best to leave her alone unless she comes to you; she's learned to go for the eyes when she's angry :o i named her shelby, after my running idol :D

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

i'm not good with pets.

i tried once.

it died.

very quickly.

my most recent attempt was also my most succesful.

i started a mini ant farm

well, an antquarium

it lasted three months until i forgot to put it away before bed.

i woke up to find crispy ants after they got to watch the sun rise and bake them in their home....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

good lord DM, they're ants! remind me never to let you watch my future off spring, or shelby, or my soda, or my bowling ball, or... ... :P i kid. you still don't get to watch my stuff, though :dodgy:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I have a Betta fish named The Incredible Joe Kansho. There's a long story behind his name, you can find it here:

http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=9754

*sigh* I can't believe I named him that. :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I have two cats; Boots and Missy. Boots has to supervise anything that happens at my home. Missy sleeps.....alot!

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.