Do you know what Koryo is?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know what Koryo is?

• uhhm, duh.
    • nope

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
For me it is brown belt, and i also have to do cholki cho dan and something else, tho im in kuki ru song moo kwon tae kwon do(sp?)

Question: At the end of your question, you put this --> (sp?) I assume you're putting that there because you, as a brown belt (according to your signature) in your system, aren't sure how to spell the name of the system which (again assuming here) you have been training in for well over a year now? Is that correct???

:roll: :o

Where's the "head-up-your-*" Emoticon when you need them? :roll:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

ive been in it for about 3 years, i put "(sp?)" because i am not positive on my spelling of kooki ru (could be kooki ru, kuki ru, kookee roo, u get the picture), and ive never had to write it, lol

im pretty sure its kuki ru though

A Song Moo Kwon Tae Kwon Do Brown Belt

Hmm well the spelling thing happens alot with foreign words that are heard but never seen spelled out. I think you mean Kukki Won though. Or perhaps your trying to say Kukki Ryu even though ryu would be Japanese I think. And no we dont do Koryo at my school. I am however surprised that you do it at brown belt as I thought at most Kukki schools it was a 1st dan form.

Long Live the Fighters!

Koryo Hyung (1967 version) was originally meant for 1st dan. I believe many are using it as a form for 1st gup going for 1st dan now.

The system I study teaches this form at 4th gup Purple Belt.

R. McLain