• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The best streetfight

I was in 9th grade, the bully was in 11th. He was picking on me, I backed him up to a wall, he winded back his arm like he was gonna hit me so I pushed him against the wall then punched in the nose. He slowly slunk down into the floot holding his nose. He was a wrestler about 230 pounds, i'm 150 but I don't take kindly to bullying. I'd rather get the crap beat outta me than back down.

Another one, 3 guys we were all in 7th grade, they were all in my face, one slapped me when I wasn't looking. Not one of my better...

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh..best street fight ive seen was last year after skool,this sophmore azn kid got into a fight with this tall black kid,i think he was a junior.sophmore kid axed kicked the guy n the guy dropped lol,best one

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

The best street fight I ever had was the one I talked my way out of.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Thanks. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

thats always the safest and best way. I used to enjoy the highschool fights....2 dorky kids wildly tossing punchs as if swating at a fly...ahh..hilarious. :lol:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

One I saw was between 2 guys, probably 21. We were in a pizza place that served beer so they were drunk. It started by one guying coughing to close to the other... I guess. Well they started yelling. One guy goes for a head lock but the other guy slips out of it, now here's the funny part...

They starting taking turns hitting eachother to the face. One guy did a western wind up swing, then the other guy did his, they did that for about 10 seconds maybe about 5 hits each. So one guy gets alitte smarter and pulls the other guys shirt over his head, then starts hitting him. So at this point the guy with the shirt over his head is bent over hanging on the other guy while getting punched on the top of the head. It would have been awesome if the puncher would have done an uppercut, perfect opening... Oh well, they cussed at each other and walked out.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.