• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The best streetfight

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

One I saw was between 2 guys, probably 21. We were in a pizza place that served beer so they were drunk. It started by one guying coughing to close to the other... I guess. Well they started yelling. One guy goes for a head lock but the other guy slips out of it, now here's the funny part...

They starting taking turns hitting eachother to the face. One guy did a western wind up swing, then the other guy did his, they did that for about 10 seconds maybe about 5 hits each. So one guy gets alitte smarter and pulls the other guys shirt over his head, then starts hitting him. So at this point the guy with the shirt over his head is bent over hanging on the other guy while getting punched on the top of the head. It would have been awesome if the puncher would have done an uppercut, perfect opening... Oh well, they cussed at each other and walked out.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an interesting one I saw when I was in the beautiful city of Cali in Colombia some years ago. It was night time in a not so safe area of the city. Suddenly I heard an argument break out in the street between two guys. The insults led to one of them picking up a bottle and breaking it on the side walk. He then continued by swinging the broken bottle at his adversary who reacted by twisting and turning to avoid the blows. He never attempted to run nor did he try to hit the man with the bottle. All he did was avoid successfully all the attacks.

After a minute or so the man with the bottle gave up, some words (insults) were exchanged followed by both of them walking away as if nothing had ever happened. Of course they walked away looking over their shoulders. This was a very weird "street fight" indeed.

Wing Chun Kuen

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

• 5 months later...

the coolest one ive seen was three guys vs a chinese kid from our school no joke.

it started with the insults being thrown around then the chinese kid did backkick into one of the guys and knocked him down the guy on the ground and his friend got up and left and it was one on one the chinese kid tryed to kick the other guy and the other guy did a couple (gangsta) punchs and broke the chinese kids glasses the chinese kid then grabed the other guys arm and twisted it and then the school security pulled them apart. sry if it seems farfeched but its true.

Fist visible Strike invisible

Saw one where one guy, after a couple of lazy blows between the two, put the other in a headlock and started punching the guy in the face, over and over again. People just stood around them, watching. It was over about ten seconds later when the guy getting his face beat in fell to the ground, almost unconscious.

Once saber tooth tried me at the top of the statue of liberty. i had no choice but to give it to him.

-Logan

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 8 KB.