• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been in about 2 fights

First i was 7..kid cut me in line, i pushed him, he pushed me...i missed lunch

Second, i was about 12, kid made fun of my mom, I tried to jump kick him and missed horribly, he threw me on the ground got on top of me, i poked him in the eyes... :brow:

The last one i just threw my school books at a kid...not really a fight..the only good ones ive had have been at the dojo sparring :karate:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

i have been in several fights over the years the best depends on who is viewing it....so i would have to say the TOP two fights ive been in were the ones that only lasted one punch.

But there have been other fights that were "FUN" where i got to play with my prey,,,,......

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

:lol: "play with prey" .....I like that. I had a good one with a fella that was just bugging the tar out of me at a local club. We stepped outside and I landed a solid spinning backfist to his temple and a spinning back kick to his stomach. He stopped and told me that if I was going to do that "spinning ****" he didn't want to fight anymore. He had a nasty shiner on this eye right after that. That ended fast but was quite funny...a lot of onlookers got a kick out of it; like watching a Jackie Chan movie or something. One of the few instances the fancy spinning moves worked well for me.

Mixed Martial Artist

granmasterchen,

What martial art do you practice?

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

i study everything i can get my hands on. I have traveled the world with the military so i have been exposed to a lot of stuff in about 20 yrs of martial arts related experience....I mix low kicks, elbows and knees from muay thai, high kicks from tkd and tsd, tiger claw, eye gouges, spear hands and similar techs from various kung fu arts, aikido manipulation, hapkido and jujitsu joint locks, jkd trapping and so forth....i take what i like and add it to my own personal style and toss what i dont like....

hope that tells you a bit....about what 'style' i am....

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

granmasterchen,

Thanks for the reply. It seems the military has been taken you to all the right places to study the martial arts, and now you are in Japan, I am a little envious.

Thanks again.

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

I see you all posting about various MA's that you've takin or know, and then my list is karate, a liitle boxing, and a very little aikido...I want more exposure.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

The best street fight I've ever been in was against 7 guys. The first guy attacked and I evaded his punch and kicked him in the bladder and straight punched him in the septum. I ran toward the others then around them, because I was scared. I turned around and faced them all and challenged them. They slowly backed down and I was able to find my friend and get the hell out of there. I thank my Kung Fu Sansoo training for that incident and I swear by that art as being very street effective. Thanks for listening. I have much respect for anyone that is a student of Budo. Arigato Gozaimas.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

hmmm...5th grade where i was playing soccer at recess and this black kid kicked the ball in my face, i was "ok, that was an accident.." but then he did it again, so i pushed him and he pushed me, i axe kicked him but missed and he punched me in the temple..hmm..i dont get into many fights cause im still young and i dont start alot of trouble