• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

kata videos

AlienRage

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sorry, can't help you. Some vidios that I would recommend avoiding however are by George Alexander. They are expensive, and very poor quality.

I used to make kata videos for my students that wanted them, but I loaned them all out to students and didn't get them back. My camcorder died, so they're out of luck until I get around to buying a replacement.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Sorry, can't help you. Some vidios that I would recommend avoiding however are by George Alexander. They are expensive, and very poor quality.

I have seen this guy on several occasions, and each time I was not impressed. Once was at a Gerald Okamura Dragonfest event, and he wore a clown type rainbow color wig.......and was simply being a "clown". Not what I would have expected from someone who is suppose to be a "who's who" in the martial arts world. Just my opinion :o

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

Any knowledge of Isshinryu Videos outside of those performed by Uezi I would be most grateful for. I apologize if I have stolen the thunder of the original thread.

If your fist goes forth, withhold your anger, if your anger goes forth, withhold your fist.

Lol somehow those katas look funny to me, maybe im used to shito ryu's version of katas. I can see in most of those, the guy stomps the floor alot, in my style they teach us not to do that XD. On Nifanchin shodan(tekki one) I though you were suposed to use the glass hour stand, nifachin dachi, weird :D

Shito Ryu (3rd kyu) RETIRED - 2002-2003

Now studying BJJ(2006)

I have some on my computer that I can probably share.

I hope it's not illegal! :-?

What katas are you looking fore specially?drop my a Private message

Do you happen to have one of the kata sienchin?

I think I got them on my computer ,he is not that good ,and quality is poor too, if you realy need them i can send you a copy by mail since i don't know any safe way, on the net to send it over.

my don't you get a copy of "Essence of Okinawan Karate-DO" by sensei Nagamineh, it has all the katas by pictures.there is also one tape out there by sensei "OTa" which has all the 18 katas.

sensei Nagamine the son also has a tape showing 10 first katas and bunkai.