• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

best place to hit sumone is groin and knees

well i meant to say is that this isn't gettin no were and we should stop argueing. well thats my opinion on what i think about street fight and jus say stupid as much as you want cause no matter what cause you jus got to understand that everyone is diffrent and everyone has diffrent opinions. i can also say your stupid also if you think im stupid. and yet you say i need to grow up this whole time wen it was you dat first reponded to me by saying stupid. your really smart aren't you. but what ever im done argueing with people here who find me stupid.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this reminds of the game i had as a kid, you know the big blow up ballon man with the weighted bottom that you would punch and it would fall downa nd get back up and allow you to punch it again and knock it down..

it never made much sense, but was really easy to knock downa dn you laughed every time.

I think this thread has gotten about as much useful information out of it as can possibly be had, i guess we are all going to pretty much have to agree to disagree and move on.

there are so much more better topics to discuss, and i really think this is starting to resemble the proverbial dead horse...