best techniques to end a fight

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said that we have some strange folks here... so I will write about these so called "strange folks"

strange folks are only seen as strange folks from those who are not strange folks. To the strange folks they themselves are not strange folks but the opposite, the non strange folks are the strange folks. So how can we tell who are strange folks and who are not. You simply have to look at from the point of view of your opposite, if you think you are one of the strange folk, pretend you are not and observe how you act, then deside whether you arew with the strange folk or not. If you think your not... then imagine yourself as one of the strange folk and observe your potentially non-strange actions and decide whether you non-strange actions are those that indicate one of the strange folk or not.

Or you could just look at this post... if you ever do anything like this, you are probabbly one of the strange folk, if not then think that I may be non strange folk material and you may be one of them... or we could all be strange in our own ways and manners. And we can all ignore each others strangness to see them for what they truly are... strange

"I am your judge, Executioner, jury, Executioner, lawyer, prosecutor, and if necessary... your Executioner"

Uppercut to the throat with a closed fist? Because if you land that, you probably just killed them.

A full force uppercut to throat would have the chance of killing them, yes. If you excersie control, however, and strike with enough force simply to shock them, if you will, then, for the most part you need not worry about death.

That is to say, if you can excersize proper control. If not, you are 100% correct.

You think you will have the control when a fight is presented to you with full force? I can honestly say that almost everyone of us, no matter how many knees or muay thai round house kicks you practice. you'll have a high chance of doing a 1, 2 jab/cross a million times....

Aikido have names for techniques like "heaven and earth."which represents the creation of the universe along with a philosophical meaning.

Muay Thai have names for techniques like "closing the lamp", which means "punch him in the eye."

In your opinoin what would be some of the best techniques to end a fight quick? , besides a kick in the grion :o

Hit them with 3 rounds, dead center in the chest, from a 9MM semi-automatic handgun. If that's too severe, then hit them 3 times in the throat.

System - the martial art that you study and

practice

Style - the way you execute the system

Wing Chun - hit hard, hit fast, hit first!

Oh, and as a side note, make sure the clip is full of live rounds. Just in case you have to pull the trigger more than 3 times.

practice

I prefer a .45 caliber "hadoken" more knock down power, and I sat two rounds in the chest, one in the head. If they get up run it's a zombie ;)

Besides a cop friend of mine said his unit was switching from the 9 mm cause someone had shot a guy point blant in the forehead & he still manage to stab her once before going down. Something about the round bounced off the skull or the curvater (sp) of the skull. So I'll go with .45 Caliber

It's not that I feel the world owes me anything, I don't. But, on that note. What do I owe the world? Not a thing!

I prefer a .45 caliber "hadoken" more knock down power, and I sat two rounds in the chest, one in the head. If they get up run it's a zombie ;)

You're someone who knows what they are doing, Gen_Tora. I would do the same. However, I stated 3 rounds dead center in the chest because if caught, law enforcement would claim I meant to kill them, if I took a head-shot. With at least 3 in the chest, it looks more like self defense. And I'd use a full clip because its known that when people are scared, and pull a trigger, they just keep pulling and pulling, not realizing how many rounds they have fired. So I would just empty the clip, again it looks like self defense.

practice

Who cares what it looks, make sure their dead. What they gonna do call in a psychic to testify for the ghost? Like I told the guy 2 weeks ago who threatened to "gut me." Brings friends 2 or dead bodies makes self defense easier to prove.

Besides the way the law, if you don't run away to get shot or stabbed in the back, it wasn't self defense...

It's not that I feel the world owes me anything, I don't. But, on that note. What do I owe the world? Not a thing!