• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

best techniques to end a fight

Not necessarily. In fiji, u have to fear for your 'life,' not merely fear for yourself. the problem comes about where you have to present to the authorities your justification for committing the action of taking a life. If you cannot effectively present that your life was in danger, or that you perceived your life to be in danger, then you will be incarcerated.

Thx 4 the information , is there something that you don't know about :P

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Warlock what were your sources for your statement on fiji law!

Do you or do you not agree that a person can be killed with a single punch? They could fall and crack their heads for example!

So would it not be prudent to prepare for that scenario and take them out before they take you out!

I would prefer not to kill, but this thread is about effective moves and kill blows are very effective!

No matter how fashionable it is in Krypton, I will not wear my underwear on the outside of my Gi!!

I always liked a nice elbow strike. It's quick, strong, and not too difficult.

Lets hear it for elbow strikes!

Elbow strikes require short distance , I wouldn't risk that my opponent gets too close in a street situation , but if he does , an elbow striek is a good solution

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Elbow strikes require short distance , I wouldn't risk that my opponent gets too close in a street situation , but if he does , an elbow striek is a good solution

Very true in regards to the range. Chances are you will end up close though and as no one mentioned that strike yet... :wink:

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

the absolute best technique for ending a fight is emotional and mental devastation.

Yes, I was once being beat up by a woman and said, "those pants make you look fat". She broke down crying and I ran away!! :lol:

Tommy

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Trying to diffuse the situation verbally is always Ideal, but more often than not, it doesn't work. (at least it doesn't work often for me, people can be so thick headed.)

Personally, I always found kicks to the knees and groin to be very effective. Also Elbows to the face and temples, and Knees to the Groin, and Lower Abdomen if you're in close. Depending on the amount of danger, I might also choose to use an eye strike/gouge or a strike (Possibly a Nukite or Shuto) to the Neck/Throat.. I would under no circumstances headbutt a wall. I figure if I'm going to headbutt something I might as well headbutt my attacker, I might get lucky and they'll have a glass jaw. Then again, this is my personal choice of what would be most effective.

I have unwittingly changed my way of life, for I can never be the same person again.

I always liked a nice elbow strike. It's quick, strong, and not too difficult.

Lets hear it for elbow strikes!

Like it or not, a fight will almost always come up close and personal. Better prepare for the short distances than the long ones.

Fight=violence.

Violence is inevitably up in your face!

So be defensive in body and mind!!!

Survival is your purpose. Winning your goal.

So be prepared for in-fighting. Make it your passion. Make it flow. Relax. Be aware.

Knees, elbows. forearms, heel palm strikes, and the occasional punch, with low kicks to the knee or groin. Accompanied soon thereafter with takedown.

Key target zones

Sternum

Neck Eyes

Temple

Ribcage

Kidney

Knee

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...