• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

best techniques to end a fight

or a kick to the knee, but you really need to be in danger before you inflict that type of injury

A front kick to the knee would cause a lot of damage , we had a tournament last Sunday and i used it , my opponent got his knee badly injured

Why would you use that in a tournament?

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually , I blocked hi mawashi geri by a front kick , I was targetting his shin but I missed and hit his knee insted

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

first hit really is a big time decider. def. i got hit a couple years ago unexpectidily, it was actually the first time i had ever gotten hit. by the time i got up i got hit again = ( . by that time, i was too disoreitned to do anything. plus a few of his buddies came. . . but if i ever got hit again, i dont think first puch would stop me. maybe first punch followed by something else would.

do what he said ^^^ take whatever they give u, and use it to the fullest !

O-soto gari on concrete

Lower Clinching Knee Strike to the thigh. It works very well.

Liver/Spleen Punch - doesnt knock out your opponent as such, but it will make them WANT to quit.

It's probably best to keep in mind that any technique can be used to devastating effect, provided that hard work and concentration is put into the study and practice of the technque, as well as not hesitating in execution. Also, having faith in it's effectiveness may help too.

Edited by Superfoot

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

Are you guys serious? Bite the nose off? Someone above me put that. Honestly do you think its that easy just to go up to someone and bite there nose off? They best way to end a fight is to leave. Period. You maay not look cool in front of your girl of whatever, but, whats cooler, being dead or alive?

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Are you guys serious? Bite the nose off? Someone above me put that. Honestly do you think its that easy just to go up to someone and bite there nose off? They best way to end a fight is to leave. Period. You maay not look cool in front of your girl of whatever, but, whats cooler, being dead or alive?

Well, it would/should end a fight. Whether or not it is easy depends on the faith and determination of the biter and/or the weakness or co-operation of the bite-ee.

That being said, walking away is always the best option. Violence can't give happiness, it can only take it away. And remember....a bruised ego will heal a lot quicker than a broken jaw.

Buy them a beer. There is no one way that is best unless you list escape. Leaving is not always the end, they may follow. So escape is the only one true way to end a fight quickly. .45 between the eyes, knife inserted into the throat, a fast moving brick to the temple are a few others that may have high outcome of success.

This is an uninformed question but that is ok after reading some of the answers. Some folks really have a naive veiw of street fighting.

Survivor

Buy them a beer. There is no one way that is best unless you list escape. Leaving is not always the end, they may follow. So escape is the only one true way to end a fight quickly. .45 between the eyes, knife inserted into the throat, a fast moving brick to the temple are a few others that may have high outcome of success.

This is an uninformed question but that is ok after reading some of the answers. Some folks really have a naive veiw of street fighting.

Given that the original poster used the example of a groin kick, I think everyone assumed he meant techniques without the use of weapons. And possibly techniques that wouldnt outright kill your opponent. Some people also do not have access to weapons such as a .45, or may not have the courage to fend off an opponent to buy themselves enough time to pick up a brick.