best techniques to end a fight

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kwa Chui; this is a backfist or vertical back strike.

Jong; this is a powerful uppercut.

Pek chui; this is a vertical hammerfist aimed straight down on the opponent's head, neck, or back.

Biu jong; this is a horizontal forearm strike aimed at an opponent's chest.

Kup chui; sometimes called a "stamping fist" is just that.

Sow chui; this is the knockout punch of choy-li-fut!

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

the absolute best technique for ending a fight is emotional and mental devastation.

As soon as your opponent knows he has no chance to win and has no desire to continue.

There is absolutely no better way to end a fight then you opponent completely stopping of his own free will

Try something insane.. Bark at the person, growl.. Like LuckyBoxer said "emotional and mental devastation" it works. Seen it in 2 instances. Once in school this kid was talking crap about my friend at lunch and was staring him down an when he was walking back towards him, my friend let out a big "GRRRRRRRRAGRAR" and the kids eyes went :o

other time someone 'snuck' (for those who dont know its a sucker punch when someones not ready for it to the face) my friend and busted his lip an he came to me I flipped out headbutted a wall and broke a window in front of the person an he didnt wanna fight. he said i was insane.

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

I can see how that would work in a confrontation with a stranger in the city or something, might make them think you're a bit crazy. But in school? I would just laugh if someone did that, no offense. You have to be careful what you do in school, especially high school (if you're American, not sure if England has a similiar education system, but I know Germany and Switzerland don't) so, I would say for the most part, don't growl at a bigger, stronger person, or kick them in the groin, or make scary faces. Because they know they're bigger and stronger than you, and they believe (whether it's true or not) that they can mop the floor with you, so I don't think growling is going to affect their confidence much.

I flipped out headbutted a wall and broke a window in front of the person an he didnt wanna fight. he said i was insane.

Uhm... you are. Why didn't you let him beat you up? He would have probably done less damage to you, and spared you the bill for breaking the window. Come on, you're joking, right? Lol, man that's funny to picture.

Luckyboxer pretty much said it. I don't think I can add much. Just be aggressive. If you're in the fight already, being defensive isn't going to do anything. Forget about "self defense". Once the person has crossed the line, be aggressive, don't let him drive you into the wall, force him into the wall. Don't lose your head, though, just exploit every single opportunity you can. Don't hold back.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

I flipped out headbutted a wall and broke a window in front of the person an he didnt wanna fight. he said i was insane.

Uhm... you are. Why didn't you let him beat you up? He would have probably done less damage to you, and spared you the bill for breaking the window. Come on, you're joking, right? Lol, man that's funny to picture.

Nope, outside of school, but on elementry school property around the corner and down the street from my house. he got hit, ran to my house got me I called up a few friend we walked down as we entered the parking lot him an his friends came walking up and I started yellin at him saying various things like how I was going to rip off his ears and break his toes (i wasnt stable then because of a few things that happend) I head butted the wall hit a car window and stared him down an he didnt really have much to say except that i was insane and i should be taken in.

---------------------------

as for the barking growling thing it was kind of a joke, but my friend really did it. and it really scared the kid, he went to security saying how he felt in danger because some kid started growling at him, and when they brought my friend down to see what happend he told them he wanted to bring in his sword and chop some kids arms off and they said okay your being kicked out until you talk to a pyschitrist

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

.....one thing the police do when watching a crowd.

they keep an extra eye on the quiet ones.....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."