• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I See Colors!!!

What color would you dye your gi??  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What color would you dye your gi??

• Blue
    • Green
    • Red
    • Yellow
    • Purple
    • Tie-Dye
    • Other (Please tell what color)

Hello

If you could dye your gi any color, what color would it be.

I like scarlet, no one else has it in my dojo.

shodan - Shotokan

Blue Belt - Jiu-Jitsu

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care the themself without that law is both. For wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven-- such is the rule of Honor.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't own a Gi so I have to wear chinese silk screen uniforms........(darn) :D

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

I would like to be different and do something like hunter green or something. Black is my favorite color though so its hard to decide.

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

Black is the only one I would consider. I prefer traditional white, with the lapels trimmed in black. Mind you, this is for BLACK BELTS ONLY. Any lower belts should wear traditional white.

Mixed Martial Artist

Black is the only one I would consider. I prefer traditional white, with the lapels trimmed in black. Mind you, this is for BLACK BELTS ONLY. Any lower belts should wear traditional white.

I'm with him. I don't mind colored uniforms, as long as they're not to flashy, just one solid color, but I think they're meant for tournaments and demonstrations...when you're training, plain white. Even when I get to Cho Dan, I'll wear plain white when I'm training in the Dojang. But if you want to wear something else, cool...just don't make it to fancy :D

Passion transcends pain.

I think I'd prefer black if I had to choose a color other than white (which is the current color of my gi.) :)

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt