• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

which style of martial arts is most entertaining

which style of martial arts do you guyz/galz find most entertaining to watch or which would be entertaining to use in a movie. In my opinion i would say probably muay thai, taekwondo, jeet kun do and maybe kung fu.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wushu is a lot of fun to watch because its very intricate and beautiful. so are some of the more internal systems that the chinese have like tai chi or bagua if you are in the mood to watch it. i like Jeet Kune Do as well just because its so loose and free and i can really get into it. Capoeira is pretty cool too.

hrmm to me the most exciting is Full Muay Thai... in real life competition.

the best in movies would have to be some of the more exotic styles like the Kung Fu styles, or possiblyt he capoeira styles with the fancy jumps and flips...

y'know, i never get tired of the hk films where they get untrained hk pop girlies to star in.

they might not be able to fight their way out of a bad song but they sure as hell look cute doing it....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

If Quentin T. would direct I would be happy watching any style.

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

Wushu either Traditional or Modern, i mean, chinese martial arts in general are fun to watch.

Also, i like to watch the demos of the Okinawan Masters performing Karate techniques the way they were meant to be. I saw a demo on video and it was impresive, not for been flashy but for been effective.

And also TaekwonDo. The kicking is amazing.