Mu Ryuk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're not relaxed! You're not relaxed! Not being relaxed means that you are ready to receive a beating." ..... Master Yang Ch'eng-fu

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

"Man who farts in church....must sit in own pue"

"confusesis"-not really, but it was on a comedy cd i have

"behave"

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

"Man who farts in church....must sit in own pue"

"confusesis"-not really, but it was on a comedy cd i have

"behave"

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

"Trying is the first step to failure."

-Homer Simpson

"There are always dark forked roads in which we must take, but there are also infinite paths."

-Myself

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying."

-Michael Jordan

"Some people honor heroes, others are heroes."

-Unknown

"In times of great chaos and strife, a hero is born."

-Thus the historians qouted

"A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship, but it is not this day!An hour of wolves and shattered shileds when the age of men comes crashing down!But it is not this day! This day we fight!"

-Aragorn, from Lord of the Rings movie

"A will stirs up the heart, but a will too strong eventually can cause the will to kill. Sin changes people, Sin begets Sin, but I still want to believe, to believe in the heart that feels Sin.

-Vash The Stampede

"The Wise only speak of what they know."

-Gandalf, from Lord of the Rings book

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

-Some banner in school

"In times of great suffering is where hope is strongest."

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

• 1 month later...

The more you sweat in the dojo, the less you bleed on the streets.

If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kick-boxing.

There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and CHEWING ANYWAY!!!

All GREAT art comes from a sense of OUTRAGE.

No matter how big or soft or warm your bead is, you still have to get out of it.

If you don’t have enemies, you don’t have character.

There is no downside to winning. It feels forever fabulous.

Reach for the stars, even if you have to stand on a cactus.

When I hear about people making vast fortunes without doing any productive work or contributing anything to society, my reaction is, how do I get in on that?

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Anything’s possible, if you’ve got enough nerve.

Karate it is said is only a sport. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona.

Lots of folks like to give advice. I tend to listen when the person isn’t the advice-giving type.

Make'm cry or get disqualified.

The more you sweat in the dojo, the less you bleed on the streets.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/