• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dreams...

Jiggy9

I realise this has little to do with Martial Arts, but hey.... :grin:

Do you guys think that Dreams are something achievable, an end goal; or just like stars guiding a sailor through the dark sea, something you try to follow but leads you to youre real destination?

[ This Message was edited by: Jiggy9 on 2001-12-15 13:57 ]

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well no that never happens to me but some people it does. :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

My dreams are far too weird to make any sence out of at all.

I mean, just the other night I dreamed that I was put in prison (and no I have no idea why) but the prison was quite nice and I got to pick my cell, which had its own comfy bed and TV. And then i went up to the martial arts room in the prison and trained before some boxers came along, so I went to the prison's full-screen cinema, before returning to my cell which I had now grown bored of and so decided to move cells to the nice one at the corner with the good view...

So for me, dreams don't mean a whole lot. hah.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Sometimes in my dreams, I see little bits of scenes of my actual life that make no sense and have no bearing. Then, within a few days, I find myself living out that scene. Then I wonder, "this is too fimiliar!" It is really weird.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

That happens to all of us Jack. :blush:

I think aspirations are importand. If we have no image of where we want to go how do we know where to start.

One example that is probably a common one in here is when we were white belts did we not dream of being a black belt?

i keep having dreams about doing the normal and boring stuff that people do in their everyday lives.......like the other night i had a dream that i was loading up the dishwasher....i havent had too many wierd dreams just many normal dreams that are boring and do not make much sense in going into them with any depth

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

Either my dreams cease to be of noteworth, or I've just stopped dreaming. For somewhere close to six years I haven't had a dream, or at least when I wake up I don't recall a dream. It's strange, but the nights seem to pass faster without getting chased by the boogie man. :uhoh:

Eru!

I don't try to understand, it would be a waste of time. Instead I only try to understand.

i have had far too many things happen in my dreams which then came to pass in reality that coicidence is no longer a part of the equation....meeting certain people and thinking "where do i know you from?" i met you in my dreams!!!!...winding up in a certain area or home or place..with certain people and knowing what they are going to do or say becuase i allready dreamed it....has happend on many occasions....my dreams are intense and i remember details vividly as if i had lived the moment....now dont get me wrong im not quite ready to start "taezees pyscic hotline" but there is i believe a connection between dreams and reality..that is not readily explainable...ive been having very sweet dreams lately hope to see the outcome soon.. :grin:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"