• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

whats good martial arts story or plot outline

Um, The Matrix!! (I still consider the first one a stand alone film, but the fight scenes and special effects were superb in the sequels, even though the plot, acting, and just about everything else was horrible.)

This movie was one of the only times I really enjoyed what the special effects added to the movie's martial arts scenes. Plus the plot completely and effectively explains the reason and need for all these effects. Can't agree more with Tomahawk.

Tae Kwon Do - 3rd Dan, Instructor

Brazilian Ju Jitsu - Purple Belt, Level 1 Instructor

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the plot wasn't that great, i really enjoyed 'legend of the drunken master' with jackie chan

Yeah same here. I enjoyed the original more than the remake however. Chan's hands are lightning quick.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey what about the martial art movies with the big explosions and bullets everywhere like the vann dammes and and movies like the transporter(brilliant),has everyone forgot these beautys. :)

Van Damme's fight scenes are so damn corny. Anybody with a week of martial arts experience would die laughing watching the final fight in Kickboxer. He flexes and yells, flexes and yells, flexes and yells, shows off his split kick and flexibility, flexes and yells. End of fight.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

hey what about the martial art movies with the big explosions and bullets everywhere like the vann dammes and and movies like the transporter(brilliant),has everyone forgot these beautys. :)

Van Damme's fight scenes are so damn corny. Anybody with a week of martial arts experience would die laughing watching the final fight in Kickboxer. He flexes and yells, flexes and yells, flexes and yells, shows off his split kick and flexibility, flexes and yells. End of fight.

http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=320

read the article he is just a martial artist just like all of us here. :)

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.