• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What have you done today?

aefibird

What have you been up to today?

I've had a bit of a 'lazy' day today, as I'm off work on holiday.

I visited the physiotherapist this afternoon and went to Karate training tonight. Afterwards, I had a couple of games of pool.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

.........today.

i have printed out another 12 sets of job application letters.

made a few phone calls to chase up on my CVs

did a little run of sainbury's.

prepared+cooked dinner.

wall bag stuff (and i think i've bruised a knuckle).

finished 'life of pi'

ahem....failed to go to post office........ahem......

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

i have been running crazy...

so much in fact that i am so tired i am debating going to go train... have to leave in about 20 mins if i am going to go.... if i dont ill end up at the gym in an hour and half or so.

/shrug will see here soon

I watched some of the olympics. Went to the store to pick up a few things. Walked the dog. Went and picked up a broken lawn mower that has been fixed, a rider in the back of a mini van. Lot's of fun. :) Helped my son and the neighbors daughter with homework while making chili for dinner. Then I took my young son and a neighbors boy to see the Yu-gi-oh movie instead of going to my karate class tonight. Ahh.. the things we do for our kids! :)

We had a great time however!!!:) Bedtime now!

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

well, i drove my older sister to and from her biopsy. then i withdrew some money from the bank to pay for university, and dropped something off at a buddies. then i hung around with another buddy, went to the dojang, and then my buddy and i grabbed some dinner and hung around a bit. y'know, throwing stuff at eachother and watching really bad movies.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Then I took my young son and a neighbors boy to see the Yu-gi-oh movie instead of going to my karate class tonight.

Yu-Gi-Oh! movie?? Wow, that's dedication above and beyond the call of duty!!

I work with kids, so I've learned waaaaay more about Yu-Gi-Oh! than I ever wanted or needed to know...

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

i dunno, i can take yu-gi-oh more than i can take the wiggles. they just creep me out. different age group though, i guess.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Today, I...

cleaned out the kitchen cupboard that has all the food in it. That was a NASTY process, as we had a fairly large mouse problem this year and the cupbaord was infested with droppings...thus the need for cleaning.

then, I...

swept the floor and did the dishes.

then, I...

played around on Photoshop

now, I...

am half-posting, half-reading Life of Pi for school (plan to be up to Chapter 50 today, my second day of reading), and I'd be partially IM-ing if any of my pals ever decided to come online.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I worked today. Came home and cleaned the kitchen. Now posting. Prolly will watch a little bit of the olympics while I eat dinner. Chill on the couch (not a training night), then hit the sack (repeat for tomorrow LOL).

Laurie F