• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

pointless questions....

Drunken Monkey

:)

1) fill in the boxes at the bottom

2) "other" (I use the View posts since last visit search.)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

random on the forums

pain is weakness leaving the body.

fear is the mind killer, i will face my fear and let it pass threw me. from the movie "dune"

i know kung fu...show me. from the movie "the matrix"

• 3 weeks later...

1. auto if on my PC, boxes at bottom if on a school comp.

2. other -- visit staff forums first, then use "view your posts" and "view new/unanswered posts". Then cruise around forums semi-randomly.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Well, I really don't have a set pattern for any of this.

do you log in using the link at the top? or fill in the boxes at the bottom? or log in as you need to reply to a thread/post?
Depends. Sometimes, if I'm in a hurry and/or looking for replies to a particular post, I'll go to that thread and log in from there if there's a reply. Other times, I want to talk regardless and sign in immediately. Then there are the times I just want to check and will only sign in if I find a topic or post that intrigues me.
do you start going through the forums from the top then work your way down? or start from the bottom then work your way up? or "other"?
Again, it depends. Sometimes I may be looking for something in particular. If just checkin in, I usually start at the top and work down.

And sometimes, like now, I'm just goofing off and will just bounce around, answering dang near anything! :D

MonkyGirl and Patrick; Auto? View Posts? Guess you can learn something, even from "pointless questions". I'll have to try that. :idea:

Edit: Kewl! 8)

Freedom isn't free!